I was lnvolved in a collision as are. Florida. The driver…

Customer Question
I was lnvolved in...

I was lnvolved in a collision as are

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The driver had no lnsurance

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Andrew, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Andrew
Andrew, Lawyer

Hello I am a licensed practicing attorney with 20 years’ experience hopefully I can help with your problem. Please give me a moment to review and respond to your question.

Sorry to hear about your situation. In order to properly answer your question I will need some additional information. Were you the driver or a passenger? Were there injuries as a result of the accident? What kind of auto insurance do you have? Was the driver without insurance at fault?

Tina, Lawyer