Sorry to bother ....wanted to know if messge on Facebook.

Customer Question
Sorry to bother ....wanted...

Sorry to bother ....wanted to know if messge on Facebook. was true...If not something needs to be done...Not Legal question hope o.k. to ask

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just checked Facebook this A,M. Saw this and couldn't believe.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No will I get answer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What was the message?

Nothing else to ask....Just wanted to know if placed to interfere with politics......

What is the message you saw on FB?

I can not comment unless I know what message you are asking about.