What is the difference between filing a notice of voluntary…

Customer Question
What is the difference...

What is the difference between filing a notice of voluntary dissolution of a bank garnishment and a motion and order dissolving the writ?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Answer by the bank that there is no account on one, answer that the bank is holding $100 on another

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't believe so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm attorney Bill offering assistance to your legal concerns. A motion is a request for cause to relinquish a garnishment order.

AN order is something that has been ordered by the court and is in effect.

A notice of voluntary dissolution of a writ of garnishment is something that can be filed by the payee/ garnishor and wouldn't need a motion of the court and order.

The garnishment order can be specific to one or more accounts and should be examined to determine the individual account liabilities.

We are here to help.

Please follow up with me as required .

In return remember to rate positively today.

As an independent legal expert I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5***** , 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill

Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, Lawyer