I'm trying to determine where i get an SR** siigned. Sr88.

Customer Question
I'm trying to determine...

I'm trying to determine where i get an SR** siigned

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Sr88

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nope and I think one was signed 5 years ago, I just can't find it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

TX

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You can get the SR-88 by copying and pasting this address to your browser, DO NOT CLICK IT: https://www.dps.texas.gov/internetforms/Forms/SR-88.pdf

You need to bring it to the court where the judgment was entered and the clerk of court will sign it verifying no renewal on the judgment was filed.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.