My friend Luis alejandro is in cayuga I wouldlike to know…

Customer Question
My friend Luis alejandro...

My friend Luis alejandro is in cayuga I wouldlike to know when and why

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

He is located at cayuga correctional facility in Moravia new york

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I'm not sure his family contacted me a few days ago and I sent him a letter today

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just why did he get locked up and when

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question. He is not listed under that name at

https://www.inmateaid.com/prisons/ny-doc-cayuga-correctional-facility/inmate-search-locator

You can phone the prison at(###) ###-####after 8 a.m. NY time and ask them.

I hope this information is helpful.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/kinqw00

says there is no inmate with that name in NY State.