How are you... My is regarding a vehicle repossession

Customer Question
How are you... My...

How are you... My is regarding a vehicle repossession process.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

NYC, 13 year old car...I have negotiated the loan with my finance company, paid up outstanding and administration fees, they were saying they are going to reinstate the loan within 24-48 hours... but the storage company already sent my car to auction... Am I too late and being jerked around?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Not sure what I would say if I do...

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The repo/storage company sent the car to auction within 7 days, is that legal?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You may want to have an attorney or self file an injunction stopping the sale of your vehicle at auction based on the negotiations you are undergoing.