I had a summons yesterday for a tenant eviction. I was

Customer Question
I had a summons...

I had a summons yesterday for a tenant eviction. I was granted $ 2406.59. A Writ of Restitution was granted for 10/02/2017. Tenants will pay me $1450 today but I want to make sure I can still evict them for non-payment

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Are you still there?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Evereything has been through the courts. They will be evicted on the 6th if they have not vacated their belongings. I just need to know that I can take money they are offering without any problems

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Roy Hadavi,
 replied 10 months ago
Roy Hadavi

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Yes, you may accept the money judgement without affecting the right to evict them, as this is a judgement granted by the courts. The eviction and the money judgement have both been granted to you by the court.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you with your question. I have done my best to provide information which fully addresses your question. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee. If I have fully answered your question(s) to your satisfaction, I would appreciate you rating my service (hopefully Excellent/5 stars!) at the top of the screen. Otherwise, I receive no credit for assisting you today. I thank you in advance for taking the time to provide me a positive rating! A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today.