I need to know what 18usc920 states? Iowa. As far as a case?

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know what 18usc920 states?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

As far as a case?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Its a pending case. My brother was indicted today and they said to refer to that

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Are you just looking for the language from that statute?