I received a call from an attorney stating I was going to be…

Customer Question
I received a call...

I received a call from an attorney stating I was going to be served restraining papers from someone in another county because I told her boss that she never worked for me and that she was a convicted felon and I emailed him the background on her. The attorney also threaten me with a Lien on my home and business unless I write a letter of apology. He then called me back and said do not contact her as she is represented. He advised me to get an attorney. Not sure what I should do, Just seems weird she hired an attorney for an apology? Does this sound legitimate? What should I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not to my knowledge

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That is all I know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/29/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good evening. Did you get the name of the attorney and State that they are calling from?