Need assistance with forgery on mortgage documents, creating…

Customer Question
Need assistance with forgery...

Need assistance with forgery on mortgage documents, creating bad credit, police report filed, stat will not take case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?

Maryland

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, police report, filed charges with commissioner who will be dropping them

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other party filed a quit claim deed with false signature, mortgage still in my name

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

Why is the commissioner dropping the charges?

Have you filed any complaints with the State and Federal consumer protection investigation agencies?

States attorney said he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that this person forged my name on quick claim deed and multiple loan modifications for the said mortgage.. i did not know about these docs nor would i consent to signing my name. i have only filed the police report the officer said they have special task force that this would be turned over to. i am at a loss as my name is ***** ***** property but still on the mortgage. i cannot get a car loan because of my debt ratio being still on mortgage loan.

"

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, police report, filed charges with commissioner who will be dropping them"

My apologies I thought you stated the commissioner was dropping the charges?

is lawyer available at another time more convenient?

The site opens your question to all Attorneys when there is a telephone call request. You should receive a telephone call as soon as the request is processed. Thank you.

Would you like to continue with me in this format? Are you still online with me? I am available if you want to discuss this question.

Tina, Lawyer