Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Ely, Counselor at Law

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
Another Land Surveyor used my seal and electronic signature
Lori
Lori, Juris Doctor
Another Land Surveyor used my seal and electronic signature on surveys not performed by me. Is this forgery? … read more
Few days ago I did file for a divorce. My still spouse is in
Jessica B
Jessica B, Juris Doctor
Few days ago I did file for a divorce. My still spouse is in the process to buy a house. The loan company requesting him some information from me and a couple of my signatures. He did forge my signatu… read more
I contacted marr chicago pizza inc. payroll dept. the sent
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
I contacted marr chicago pizza inc. payroll dept. the sent photocopies of the 2 checks that were cashed … read more
My husband to 24,000.00 dollar on my credit card using the
Bill Attorney
Bill Attorney, law
My husband to 24,000.00 dollar on my credit card using the balance transferred checks that came in the mail. I was in the hospital so he illegally signed my name. What are my option legally to obtain … read more
ARE FAX SIGNATURES IN MARYLAND ON DOCUMENTS? My son was
Loren, lawyer
My son was accused of falsified signatures on 4 documents in the school district of his students. … read more
During my divorce proceedings, I was showed a page from my
P. Simmons, Attorney
During my divorce proceedings, I was showed a page from my mortgage documents and my name was on it but it wasn't my signature. I stated, "That is not my signature." My husband's attorney said, "That … read more
Question for real estate attorney: Is a cloud on title
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
Question for real estate attorney: Is a cloud on title created when the notary used to do a grant deed and deed of trust on a house has been given a negative notary certificate by the state of Califor… read more
A couple of months ago my husband of 30 plus years decided
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
A couple of months ago my husband of 30 plus years decided to join a debt solution company because he was in debt over his head. It is called In Charge Debt Solutions. During his joining process he as… read more
My exhusband forged my signature on a mortgage document and
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My exhusband forged my signature on a mortgage document and had that signature notarized and witness by a friend. Now the property is in foreclosure and I've been served. What are my legal rights?… read more
An ex-employee took a newly purchased company vehicle had the
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
An ex-employee took a newly purchased company vehicle had the original title sent to them from the dealership. Had the vehicle titled in Ohio in my company name and then the same day had the vehicle r… read more
In lllinois. _ Wife gets and uses credit card without husbands
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
In lllinois. _ Wife gets and uses credit card without husbands knowledge or constent, credit card in husbands name?… read more
Forgery laws in Florida state Anyone who falsely creates
ScottyMacEsq, Doctoral Degree
Forgery laws in Florida state: Anyone who falsely creates a public record, certificate, court document, testament of any kind, bond, charter, deed, insurance policy, promissory note or any document th… read more
How can I clear false assault charges filed against me by my
MShore Law
MShore Law, Doctoral Degree
How can I clear false assault charges filed against me by my ex-girlfriend that caused me to lose my business, home and reputation? She used the false assault charges to force me out of the house. In … read more
This is my situation. I purchase a house in 2006 with my ex-boyfriend.
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Juris Doctor JD
This is my situation. I purchase a house in 2006 with my ex-boyfriend. In 2007 the house was about to go into a foreclosure because he was not paying his half of mortgage. I called the mortgage compan… read more
An erroneous/fraudulent Quit Claim deed was filed on my grandparents
Richard - Bizlaw
Richard - Bizlaw, Juris Doctor
An erroneous/fraudulent Quit Claim deed was filed on my grandparents home in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Shortly after we received a notification from the clerk advising us of the same. Before we coul… read more
My x in kansas (where I use to reside) has a mortgage in my
JB Umphrey
JB Umphrey, Attorney & Counselor
My x in kansas (where I use to reside) has a mortgage in my name and now she has gone 60 days past due..It has killed my credit score..I've tried to get her out of my house and she filed a quick claim… read more
My endorsement signature was forged on a jointly-issued IRS
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
My endorsement signature was forged on a jointly-issued IRS refund check. What is the penalty for such a forgery? Thank you for addressing my question.… read more
My husband has signed four bank doucuments in my name, 2 loans
legaleagle
legaleagle, Attorney
My husband has signed four bank doucuments in my name, 2 loans and two credit cards. I have proof this is his signature obtained from the bank, but becasue of a pending divorce and needing his money t… read more