I am a Level One Registered Sex Offender which means that…

Customer Question
I am a Level One...
I am a Level One Registered Sex Offender which means that while my name is ***** ***** Sex Offender Registry, it is not publicly disclosed. If I take a trip to Aruba with my family do I risk being blocked from entry into the country because my name is ***** ***** Sex Offender Registry even though it isn't publicly disclosed as is the case with a Level 2 or 3 registered sex offender. I saw a response that Just Answer provided two years ago indicating that a registered sex offender would be barred from entering Aruba but it did not indicate if there was a difference between a Level 1 registrant vs a publicly disclosed Level 2 or Level 3 registrant.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. The answer to your question - and I wish I could be MORE definitive - is that you likely will be blocked access. Each country has its own requirements and they aren't always immediately available (and can also change) so it's hard to say definitively yes or no - but I'm not aware of Aruba distinguishing between levels.