A couple months ago an employee of Hertz rental stole my…

Customer Question
Hello. A couple months...

Hello. A couple months ago an employee of Hertz rental stole my credit card information and address. She charged over $2000 to our credit card. I did get reimbursed from our credit card company. My question is if that is considered a violation of the private policy act?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

South Bend Indiana.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes a police report in Canton Michigan were I live. I contacted Hertz fraud department. The employee was fired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

He​llo. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you. Bear with me as I type out my answer.... There might be a slight delay.

What do you mean by Private Policy Act?