I am looking for an attorney who represent me in small claim…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for an attorney who represent me in small claim court in brooklyn ny at evening hours. I am a defendant and claimant is my former landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

New York

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes,$5000.00 claim on property damage

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I moved out back in October 2016. Case was lost and now reopened. there was no damage and we settled in court after holdover case

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today in relation to your small claims case hearing in NY.

This is a question and answer service, so at the most I can put you in touch with a list of attorneys taking small claims cases in NY.

The NY bar association offers a lawyer referral service putting you in touch with an attorney by address, areas of practice and your other needs.

http://www.nysba.org/lawyerreferral/

1(###) ###-####/p>

Please follow up with me if we can do anything else for you.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

I'm an independent legal expert not an employee of this site.

I rely on your positive feedback to get a credit for my responses.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today before exiting.

Thank You

Attorney Bill