In 2015 I applied and received pre-check, but the Lat 2

Customer Question
In 2015 I applied...

In 2015 I applied and received pre-check, but the Lat 2 times I flew, my boarding pass did not reflect that I was pre checked. How can I find out if I am still on the pre check list. Michael E. Watkins

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello, Michael! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: First, a little background information. Just because you are enrolled in the program, it does not necessarily guarantee that you will be issued a boarding pass with PreCheck access each and every time you travel by air. The TSA chooses when NOT to give that access, randomly, in order to increase security measures. You can find this information here: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/if-i-am-tsa-precheck-eligible-am-i-guaranteed-expedited-screening

Aside from that, each and every time you make a reservation, make sure to put your Known Traveler Number when you are making your reservation, to have the best chance of having it issued on your boarding pass. If you forget, call the airline and have them add it.

As to your original question about checking the status of your enrollment, you can do that by going here: https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/workflows?workflow=service-status&servicecode=11115V

I hope that answers your questions. Please remember to give me credit for doing my job by clicking on 4 or 5 stars at the top of your screen.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Were you able to review my response?