Recently i bought a car from a private guy who posted in…

Customer Question
Recently i bought a...

Recently i bought a car from a private guy who posted in Facebook

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Unfortunately he gave me the first owners title

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

The state is Illinois and the car is 1998 model

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

There is no paper work done

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
when i went to DMV they told me that there would be a another title and i called the seller and he is not responding to my call
9/28/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 8 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking if you can sue to recover your money?