MyMinivanwasparkedinfrontofmyhouse achild hit while on his…

Customer Question
MyMinivanwasparkedinfrontofmyhouse achild hit while...

MyMinivanwasparkedinfrontofmyhouse achild hit while on his bike. His mother was paying so much.and then shetold me she didn't have to sue her.do I sue name in small claims court as the defent

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

New jersey

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I file apolicereport

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

You would sue her in Small Claims Court and you would also name her minor child as well, since her child committed the damage and she is legally responsible for the damage. So you name the minor child and you need to also name the parent as the responsible guardian for the minor.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.