A attorney advice me to file to wrong court. Monroe

Customer Question
A attorney advice me...

A attorney advice me to file to wrong court

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Monroe Michigan

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

At the 6th circuit court

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a attorney can work for bar bono

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What number you will be calling me on
9/28/2017
Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Attorney

JustAnswer experts unfortunately are not able to file lawsuits or other paperwork on behalf of customers. This is a question and answer service, where customers pay a lawyer to provide them with information for a fraction of what they'd pay an in-person lawyer. We unfortunately do not offer pro bono assistance.

If you were looking for a free lawyer, customer service can refund your deposit. Have a good day.

Tina, Lawyer