I RECENTLY LOST ON A MOTION FOR SUMARY JUDGEMENT IN A LEGAL…

Customer Question
I RECENTLY LOST ON...

I RECENTLY LOST ON A MOTION FOR SUMARY JUDGEMENT IN A LEGAL MALPRACTICE CASE WHERE OUR CASE WAS IRON CLAD (HE BLEW THE STATUTE IN A FED 1983 ACTION) IN HIS ORIGIONAL ANSWERE TO PUR INTEROGATORIES HE SUBMITTED STATEMENTS OF FACT THAT IMPLICATED HIN IN THE MALPRACTICE, MY ATTORNEY FILED FOR SUMMARY JUDGEMENT AND THE JUDGE WOULD NOT GRANT IT WITH OUT A HEARING IN THE MEAN TIME THE DEFENDENT HAD SUBMITED A NEW SET OF STATEMENTS THAT RETRACTED HIS ORIGIONAL STATEMENTS THERE BY BACKING UP HIS CLAIMS TO BE INNOCENT THIS WHOLE DAMND THING HAS SUNK MY OPINION OF THE JUSTICE SYSTEM TO A NEW LOW AS IN WHALE SHIT

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MISOSSIPPI

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NOT SURE ONLY BEEN 2 WEEKS AM LOOKING FOR AN APPEALETE ATTORNEY NOW HAVE 32 WEEKS TO FILE

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

HAVE 2 NOT 32 WEEKS TO FILE THE FUDGE SAID IT WAS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURED THE POS MET HIS DEADLINES I THOUGHT LAWYERS WERE PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE WHO KNEW THEIR JOBS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/28/2017
Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
FamilyAttorney

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer. I’m a licensed attorney with 37 years’ extensive experience in family law, trials, appeals, contracts, landlord-tenant, and other types of law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed, and no attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

Also, I’d like to review your question for a minute and type your answer. If I am not here for a few minutes, that means I am typing your answer. THIS IS NOT YOUR ANSWER YET so please allow me time to type it up for you. It may take a few minutes, so please understand that. Thanks!

If a request for a phone call comes in, it is from the site, not from me. I will be happy to have a phone call with you but only if you want it. If you would like to request a phone call, that’s fine too. There is no pressure and we can stay here if you’d like.

I'm an appellate attorney, though licensed in another state, but could ghostwrite a brief for you if desired. If you want me to find an appellate attorney in your area, I can look for appellate attorneys for you. I'm a complete professional so I'd look for lawyers for you who are professionals, but I won't know if they're any good unless you interview them. I just thought I'd reach out to you and let you know that I am an appellate attorney so I wanted to see if I could help you find one in your area or if you wanted someone to ghostwrite an appeal for you. Of course, that would be an additional charge, and briefs are not inexpensive, as there are transcripts to review, research to be done, as well as writing, but I did want to reach out to you.

I have approached 2 appellate attorneys already one had a conflict and the other has not responded yet

Okay, thank you. If the other attorney is available to do the brief for you, that's great. You can check out the attorneys on avvo dot com to see what the clients think of that attorney as an appellate attorney. The reviews as an appellate attorney are what matters. If this attorney does other types of law, you just want the reviews which state that he or she is a great appellate attorney, so you may want to look that person up. Just go on the site and type in their name, town and state. If the town doesn't come up, just put in the state and the name and it should pull the name up.

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences. I've been practicing for 37 yrs without a complaint and ethics is super important to me. Most attorneys I know are extremely ethical and above-board.

Is there anything I can do for you? Do you have a particular question?

Do you have a question at this time that I can answer for you or do you need legal services from us, such as document preparation?

I don't see that you have a question here, so I'm going to opt out. If you do want me to do some document preparation for you, let me know. However, in the meantime, there is no question here, even though this is my area of expertise, I'm going to opt out. I want to help you but you need to post a question. Good luck to you.

Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

I am a different Attorney. The Attorney you were working with opted out of your question. Please let me know how I can assist you.