I have real estate issues and extortion of fund issues. Can…

Customer Question
I have real estate...

I have real estate issues and extortion of fund issues. Can someone help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Need help from a litigation lawyer. I have been swindled out of money pertaining to my deceased mother's home in Pasadena, California, and I have been extorted out of a lot money by one of my mother's caregivers that was caring for my mother in my home in Pasadena where my mother was living with me since 2008. I need advice.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

I only know that as of 9/22/17, the house on Castano Ave., Pasadena, CA shows Owners to be: Tubbesing, Clark and Lorre, Carol.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of anything else at this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a California licensed attorney admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions do you have? Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.