1. I WAS SERVED WITH SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT 08-25-17 BUT IT…

Customer Question
1. I WAS SERVED...

1. I WAS SERVED WITH SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT 08-25-17 BUT IT WAS
FILED ON 8-22
2. I FILED ANSWER BUT IT WAS REJECTED DUE TO THE 5 DAY TIME PERIOD
3. I FILED MOTIO TO SET ASIDE DEFAULT AND THE JUDGE GRANTED TO SET THE DEFAULT ASIDE ON 09-15-17
4.TRAIL DATE WAS SET FOR 9-19-17
5. LAND LORD WON THE CASE EVEN THOUGH WE HAD PAID THE RENT AND ITS NOT FAIR BECAUSE I WAS PAYING MY RENT AND $995 PLUS I PAID $410 FOR PASS DUE RENT AND LAND LORD LIE TO COURT SAYIND THAT I BROKE A DOOR AND IDIDNT BREAK NOTHING AND NOBODY HAVE COME AND FIXT NOHING AND IM GETTING CHARGE FOR THAT DOOR .TOO. PLUS THE LAND LORD SAID THST I BROKE THE CONTRACT WHEN THE CONTRACT WAS EXPIRED LIKE 6 MONTHS AGO BUT HE WAS ACCEPTING THE RENT WHEN HE WAS DOING THE EVICTION PROCESS. CIVIL CODE 1945 1946 SAYS LANDLORDS CAN NOT ACCEPT RENT IF HE WANTS TO TENANTS TO MOVE FROM THE PROPERTY .PLUS THEY TOLD ME TO MOVE ONTHE 6 NEXT MONTH NOT GIVING ME TIME TO MOVE NOT HAVING NO TYPE OF CONSIDERATION THAT IPAID ALL THE MONEY WHICH IWAS BEING SUE . PLUS A ONE MORE MONTH OF RENT . SCINCE IMOVED HERE ME AND THE LAND LORD WE HAD A LEASE AGREEMENT AND VERBAL AGREEMENT THAT I WAS GOING TO PAY THE RENT IN TWO PARTS ONE ONTHE 2ND AND THE OTHER PART ONTHE 6THAND ONLY THIS MONTH HE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE RENT . PLUS HE WAS SEXUAL HARASSMENT CALLING ME ALLTHE TIME AND TELLING TO DO THINGS FOR HIM .AND IGOT TIRED OF CALLING BECAUSE IWAS STRESSING ME ALOT I DESIDE NOT TO ANWER HIS CALLS .AND AS A RESULT HE EVICT ME PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU TO HELP I HAVE 2 KIDS AND I TAKE CARE OF AOLD MEN 65 YEAR OLD HE IS SICK AND CANT WALK DISABLE HE JUST GOT HIS TOES AMPUTATED.I HAVE PROOF OF EVERYTHING SIR AND HOPE AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD AND YOU THAT YOU WILL HELP US . PLUS HE IS NOT WANT TO GIVE ME THE SECURITY DEPOSIT $​

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

LOS ANGELES CA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

IWANT JUSTICE PLEASE .IM PAYING MY RENT AND GETTING EVICTED AT THE SAME TIME

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to help if I can. Do you have any specific questions about this situation? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking. Thank you.