I dad a serious. Problem With the Physician on call on

Customer Question
Hi, My name is...

Hi, My name is james ******, I am Disable , I dad a serious

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Problem With the Physician on call on 5-1-17 In C/S cedars-Sinai Hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes , I have field complain against the physician and the C/S hospital to the LAPD. and California Medical board against the Dr. David ******.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The name of the Physician has been verified and Confirmed by the LAPD

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your specific question for us?