My sister is a possible case going to the Supreme Court but…

Customer Question
My sister is a...

My sister is a possible case going to the Supreme Court but looked today and saw

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Oklahoma

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

On cts mot, th/matter is retained for disco in okla sup Ct. etc. c/attys dc judge. She wanted to know if that means the case was denied?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am unsure what the other persons attorney has filed.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

There is no language of denial in what you posted. It means On the court's (which court is ?) own motion, the matter (what matter is ?) is retained for discovery in the Oklahoma Superior Court. etc. c/attys dc judge. Sounds like who was sent copies of the court's order. This language has the appearance of a court order in a pending lawsuit.

I hope that I have provided excellent service and, if so, would appreciate a 5 star rating. If not, please let me know how I can further assist you. There is no additional charge to you for rating me. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.

Thanks for using JUST ANSWER.