I need a lawyer to help me through trial. Divorce lawyer.

Customer Question
I need a lawyer...

I need a lawyer to help me through trial. Divorce lawyer. Never got involved in companies, even though told of conflict of interest and my signature being needed in stettlement offer. Case heading to trial and pleadings and counterclaims granted but , I need help! Lost too much already in this divorce, millions.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Ct.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Fired my original lawyer, one in law suit. My husband would not sign home equity last minute and blocked money. Have been pro Se , since it looks like many assets but no cash flow. Just received settlement but he has 1 yr. to buy me out and the companies went to my husband and one on forclosure

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Too much to be specific, best to talk

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your question.

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org orhttp://www.lexmundi.com

I thought this was for legal advice. Is this rather for expert testimony

Thank you for your reply.

I am sorry for any misunderstandings, the scope of this service in keeping with state laws is we can answer general legal questions customers may have, but we cannot represent anyone which means we can provide only information to help educate customers, but we cannot provide actual legal advice.

Tina, Lawyer