What's the cost? How much is the rest? Iowa. This is

Customer Question
What's the cost? Lawyer's...

What's the cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

How much is the rest?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is strictly a hypothetical

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I'd like to know the cost up-front

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Customer service can advise of the total cost. You can speak with them and they can advise?
How much is the cost?
I am a user like yourself. As I shared you need to contact customer service so they can assist