Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I need to secure a ownership % of a property with a lien in

Customer Question
phoenix AZ JA: Has any paperwork...
I need to secure a ownership % of a property with a lien in phoenix AZ
JA: Has any paperwork been filed?
Customer: if your referring to a 20 day notification no as I have a direct agreement
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: pretty simple stuff at this point
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Is this a second lien , is there another note already?

Promissory Note forms you can free preview or order them

https://www.uslegalforms.com/az/AZ-NOTESEC.htm

Deed of Trust to secure the promissory note

https://www.uslegalforms.com/az/AZ-REAL-14.htm

You may also want to consider a title company here to complete these forms.

I appreciate the chance to help you and wish you the best with the sale.

Let me know if you have more, thanks for rating 5 stars.

This is not the direction i want to take...I would prefer a lien asap
what steps do i need to take to accomplish this

Let me opt out here for an Arizona expert, please don't rate or respond

Lawyer: Irwin Law,
 replied 2 months ago
Irwin Law
Phone call session started
Ray, Lawyer