I need to negotiate a payment plan to reimburse hospital.

Customer Question
I need to negotiate...

I need to negotiate a payment plan to reimburse hospital

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet although they spoke with my daughter and informed her of intent to sue

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would prefer to communicate by email other people are still asleep***@******.***

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Loren, Attorney replied 10 months ago
Loren, Attorney

Thank you for using JA. I am Loren, a licensed attorney for over 30 yrs., and I am here to help.

I am a certified expert on JustAnswer since 2009, with nearly 100% in 5 star ratings. So, we should be able to work through your problem.

I appreciate your patience as I review your question. I will post my response shortly.

This is general information and no attorney client relationship is established.

The site may ask you if you wish to speak by phone for an extra charge. Many find the phone call to be the easiest and fastest way to get the information they need without posting on a public forum. I am also happy to continue online.

What is your legal question, my friend?