Just got a letter from the DA about a check for $350 from…

Customer Question
Just got a letter from...
Just got a letter from the DA about a check for $350 from Las Vegas Nevada it's a check from 2000 to the mount was 350 they have a felony warrant since 2005 for me enough that I never got a letter and everyone knew nothing about this and I live in Minnesota since 2005 I lived in Las Vegas from 98 to 2005
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Are they claiming this is a worthless check case? Do you know who the check was issued to and if that person or company ever tried to contact you?