How do I file a complaint against con ed. New york. This is…

Customer Question
How do I file...

How do I file a complaint against con ed

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

New york

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This is a new issue

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want legal advice about how to deal with con ed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You need to contact New York Public Utilities Commission and file complaint. Click here to file your complaint.

Best wishes,