Is it legal to be an Independent Timeshare Sales Agent in…

Customer Question
Is it legal to be...
Is it legal to be an Independent Timeshare Sales Agent in Illinois? Can a Timeshare Sales Agent have their own business and practice without working for a Timeshare Developer in Illinois? Would the Timeshare Sales Agent have to be a Timeshare Developer themselves to work as an Independent Timeshare Sales Agent with their own business and practice in Illinois?
Can someone work independently as a Timeshare Sales Agent in Illinois? Is a Real Estate License required to work independently as a Timeshare Sales Agent with their own business and practice in Illinois? What are the legal requirements in Illinois to work as an Independent Timeshare Sales Agent with their own business and practice?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Cancel question and refund please. Taking too long to get answer. Thank you.
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Sorry for the delay you experienced, but the attorneys here are not site employees and we do not always get immediate notice of customer questions. I do apologize.

Would you still like assistance?

No, thank you. I would like the refund instead. Thank you.

Best wishes, I will report this to customer service as they are the only one who can issue a refund. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY as it will delay customer service processing.