I have a bit of a problem with my neighbors. My partner and…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a bit of a problem with my neighbors. My partner and I moved into a neighbor hood just outside the city limits. Our house was the first house built on the block and we watched others built around us. That was 4yrs ago.I say about 2yrs to now we hear people walking by and calling us obscene words that I refuse to say. yes I smoke the funny stuff every once in awhile but not often. last Friday night I came home from a gala and wanted to smoke. When I drove around the corner to my house and into my driveway there were at lease nine people standing outside waiting for me to come home. I said to myself that this is crazy. I have no privacy what so ever. They know when I leave to go to work, when I come home, and my days off and also they are at my job yelling FREAK into my store. Saturday morning I saw an undercover cop watching my house. I really think that they all have listening devices in their homes and planning their next move. I also feel that they have military thermo cameras looking into my house while I am here because one day I was walking in the naked I heard a person say he's in the bedroom. I have black out curtains and blinds for that one reason. I am being watched all of the time. I just do not feel comfortable. I put too much into this house to move.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 10 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.