Need to ask questions about a motion to vacate judgement.

Customer Question
Need to ask questions...

Need to ask questions about a motion to vacate judgement

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes i would like to have a phone conversation

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/27/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 10 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Can you please share with me what your question is?

did you just get my request for a phone call
Lawyer: FamilyAttorney, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer replied 10 months ago
FamilyAttorney
FamilyAttorney, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer
Phone call session started
Good evening. Yes,it did appear. An expert should be able to accept it and contact you shortly.