In Arizona district court is a response allowed to a motion…

In Arizona district court is...
In Arizona district court is a response allowed to a motion to Compel and if so what is deadline?
9/27/2017
legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

Yes, a party is entitled to file an answer to any motion; the answer must be filed within 10 days; please see:

http://azcourthelp.org/faq/civil-cases-in-superior-court/266-response-timeline

The process is explained here:

http://www.gilacountyaz.gov/government/courts/globe_regional_justice_court/docs/I-N-R/AnswerComplaint_Motion.pdf

Further questions? Please post here to continue the chat.

Satisfied? Kindly rate positively so I receive credit for assisting you. I hope that you feel I have earned

5 stars 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟*****

as I strive to provide my customers with great service. ☺️

(no additional charges are incurred).

Information provided is for educational purposes only. Consultation with a personal attorney is always recommended so your particular facts may be considered. The terms addressing this can be viewed here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/terms-service-0#information

Thank you and take care.

How about a Local Rule 83.10 motion to compel arbitration? The reason I ask is opposing party filed the motion to compel arbitration with oral hearing requested and two days later the court contacted the parties to set up the requested oral hearing in that motion. This preempted any response. Was this a court error.

What county is that- if it is a local rule it will depend on the particular county.

Local rule AZ district court (Maricopa County)

Under rule*****is allowed to order arbitration:

https://govt.westlaw.com/azrules/Document/N1F0D0CC0894011E6AC5F8CA430742EC7?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=DocumentItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

https://govt.westlaw.com/azrules/Document/NF5CBBD90717A11DAA16E8D4AC7636430?viewType=FullText&originationContext=documenttoc&transitionType=DocumentItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

legalgems
legalgems, Lawyer