Need to know about case # 17F17419X, for Raul Carrasco. I am…

Customer Question
Need to know about...

Need to know about case # ***** for Raul Carrasco. I am his wife

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

NV

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need to know who pressed charges

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/27/2017
Lawyer: N Cal Atty, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
N Cal Atty
N Cal Atty, Lawyer

Thank you for your question.

Do you know which court the case is in?

In pahrump nv sheiff department issued a warrent for him on 9/14/2017

That is in the Fifth Judicial District.

Records Searches - Public searches are performed by the Clerk's Office staff. The public does not have direct access to the court records on line. For further information click on the FAQs link.
from

http://www.nyecounty.net/index.aspx?NID=818

You can phone the Court Clerk at(###) ###-####br />or the Sheriff to ask about the case.

I hope this information is helpful.