O keep on getting a run around with different lawyers, even…

Customer Question
O keep on getting...

O keep on getting a run around with different lawyers, even went to court to speak to a judge... how do i reinstate a licence after a refusal ticket? How do I get it dropped... I was found not guilty during my dui judgement

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Illinois winnebago county

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The judge made the state's attorney file a non guilty with the secretary of state's office

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just how do i reinstate my licence quickly

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you refused a test, it will not get "reinstated quickly" because of the state law. The court order is for the criminal case, but you now have to file an administrative hearing with the secretary of state, did you do that yet?

You do know that DUI and refusal are two separate things, and the law says if your refuse a test your license is suspended for the refusal to take the test, not for the DUI itself, under the implied consent laws.

I didn't refuse testing..... I blew three separate times twice with inconclusive results on site and once when arrested...with the same result
What do I do now still file with the secretary of state's office

Thank you for your reply.

A refusal of a test is considered when you did not give sufficient sample for the test. So if they took it 3 times with inconclusive results because of an insufficient sample for any reason, that can be deemed a refusal. However, either way, it the charges were dismissed you need to file with the SOS for an administrative hearing with all of the facts of your case and ask for your license to be reinstated based on the dismissal of the charges against you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.