I was talking to someone then my computer went off line and…

Customer Question
I was talking to...

I was talking to someone then my computer went off line and I got a text saying that I have an answer , but it won't let me log in and find it.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm in Wyoming.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, can I just start over on my question with you then?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Please do nto fall for this it is undoubtedly a scam here.

No reputable company is going to come to your house with a check and in fact this is all an elaborate ruse to get you to send money of your own. The Publisher's Clearing House would never require you to forward or front any money to collect winnings. Ever. Period. There is no such entity as the "Federal Gaming Authority," and the federal government would not have any direct involvement in PCH winnings. If you have been given a phone number, you have been given a fake number. Again, these scams can be very elaborate.

FTC regulates these things and you can report them and stop this scam.

Complain here

https://www.ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks.

If you can positive rate 5 stars at top of page it is much appreciated.