Is a home purchase considered, in florida, to be a condition…

Customer Question
is a home purchase considered...
is a home purchase considered, in florida, to be a condition for dismisal of alimony. I have a copy of the purchase agreement and my exwifes signature and her live in is as well. As it relates to a supportive relationship
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 10 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What do you mean is it considered to be a condition for dismissal of alimony? Purchase of a home does not necessarily have anything to do with alimony, so can you more clearly explain please?