I bought 3 Brunch Cruise Tickets for the Spirit of Brunch…

Customer Question
I bought 3 Brunch...

I bought 3 Brunch Cruise Tickets for the Spirit of Washington Brunch Cruise scheduled for 9/23/17. One friend got sick and had to cancel. The Cruise Ship gave me a credit of $70.37. We were only able to spend $30.00 of that credit. I've been given the runaround for the balance which is $40.37. Today I was told that I would have to take this as a $40.37 loss. Is there anything that can be done?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?

This is in Washington, DC and the issue began on September 23, 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

I contacted the Spirit of Washington Cruise Ship on September 19th about the cancellation of 1 person. I was told that their tickets are non refundable. At that time, I was issued a $70.37 credit. I was only able to use $30.00 of that credit which left me with a balance of $40.37. In my final connection to day with the Spirit of Washington Cruise Ship, I was told that I have to take the $40.37 as a lost.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/26/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.what can I answer for you?
Awaiting your reply, thank you!