I would like to get TSA certified, AZ, no, no

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to get TSA certified

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

AZ

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience.

During this conversation, you might experience some delays while I work with several customers at the same time, or I am preparing a response to you. Please do not click Opt Out expecting a faster response. This results in more delays while waiting for another Expert. I assure you I will help you in due time. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

Are you asking about TSA PreCheck enrollment?