I am preparing a Bill of Review for the first time. Do you…

Customer Question
I am preparing a...

I am preparing a Bill of Review for the first time. Do you happen to have a template you can share with me. I am an attorney.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A judgment has been entered and an abstract has been filed. Client just came to us today. We are beyond the deadline for Motion for NEw Trial.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, I'm just looking for a template so I don't have to re-invent this wheel.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Step by step and template to prepare Bill of Review here in Texas

Instructions and Templates for Preparing a Petition for Review in the

This is a word document in case you cannot open it , then here is where it came from 3 item down..

https://www.google.com/search?q=bill+of+review+template&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOn7eCw8PWAhXFKCYKHV7uBHwQ1QIIiwEoBQ&biw=1021&bih=804

Appreciate the chance to help you today and thanks for rating 5 stars.