Is there a statute of limitation that an Oregon State Board…

Customer Question
Is there a statute...

Is there a statute of limitation that an Oregon State Board of nursing RN license can be suspended for failure to cooperate on a case that no charges were ever brought against me? My license has been suspended for 17 years for failing to cooperate.

Lawyer's Assistant: License regulations vary from place to place, so can you tell me what state this is in?

Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No charges were filed but 17 years ago they made a judgement against me for failing to cooperate. I refused to answer any questions back then about allogations against me.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The time of the alogation I had just won an unfair dismissal case against them and I was on my way to Ireland so I did not stay for the full investigation. I met with the once and since I had a non disclosure agreement with the Hospital because of the case I won I was not comfortable answering any questions.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
What is the cost to represent me in this case? I would need someone in Oregon since I am in North Carolina and I would be looking for a flat 1 time fee not an hourly rate.
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Michael Bradley, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Michael Bradley

there is no statute of limitations that I could find

However, I do think it makes sense to obtain an attorney who may be able to negotiate with the Board to get your license back

If you wish I can send you a list of qualified attorneys who can help

where in Oregon were you when this happened.?