I have a question is it an offence to take illicit drugs.

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question is it an offence to take illicit drugs

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Nsw

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I had unprotected sex with a sex worker while i was on ice i want to get her health resukt' is that posible because i want to know if i contract anything

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your question today. I'm attorney Bill, an experienced attorney, assisting you today. In relation to your question, it is an offense to possess or supply illicit drugs.

Furthermore to knowingly infect another with a disease, HIV, or otherwise is also an assault which can be followed up in criminal court and civil court for damages.

We are here to help.

In return remember to rate positively today.

You do this by rating 5****, 4**** or better.

SO I hope you rate FIVE STARS today.

Thank You

Attorney Bill