I need your help very bad my father is my father is 89 years…

Customer Question
Ma'am I need your...

Ma'am I need your help very bad my father is my father is 89 years old on the mobile home park for years tonight the sheriff came and locked him up because he shut the electricity off and then turn it back on now he puts all tenants electricity in his name he tries to help people out with money he's not a bad person let me know what I need to do

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the mobile home?

Georgia probably 60 years old it was probably built in the 1960s TG

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The tenants called the sheriff because they don't like my daddy because he's asking for money because if it did it went over and shut the electricity off now. I don't know whether it matters if the electricity is in his name

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/26/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.