Do I need a Will if of Attorney? California. Filed Durable…

Customer Question
Do I need a...

Do I need a Will if I am Durable Power of Attorney?

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And just to clarify, what paperwork has been filed?

California. Filed Durable Power of Attorney

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

Notarized Durable Power of Attorney

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/26/2017
Lawyer: ScottyMacEsq, Attorney replied 10 months ago
ScottyMacEsq, Attorney

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

Can you tell me more about the situation? Do you need a will for yourself or the person that gave you the power of attorney? Did that person die?

Are you there?

Should I continue to await your response, or may I assist the other customers that are waiting?

I see you have not responded in some time. Did you wish to continue with this question?