I buy a F 150 with a hundred and 30 thousen mile a nd

Customer Question
I buy a F...

I buy a F 150 with a hundred and 30 thousen mile a nd perchase a hundred thousand miles extended warranty from american Auto shield and am having trouble getting it fix when every part is on th e vichel is covered and was told to them by sunstate form

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Florida it's a 2007 F150

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you contacted the manufacturer?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well i just bot it four and half monthsago paying $ 347 for it and $189 every month and was told but delar he see no reason why they giveing any troble to fix it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.