Is anyone online at the moment? I'm looking to know more…

Customer Question
Hi is anyone online...

Hi is anyone online at the moment?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I'm looking to know more things from a family lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I wanted to know if old documents are allowed to be served to my abuser if he was default

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 10 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Could you describe your situation a little bit more for me so I can help you out?