I have a landlord - tenant law question. Juneau, Alaska. I…

Customer Question
Hi there, I have...

Hi there, I have a landlord - tenant law question

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Yes, Juneau, Alaska

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 11 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.

What can I answer for you, please?