Court record. CA Alameda. Last year this case has been

Customer Question
Court record Lawyer's Assistant:...

Court record

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

CA Alameda

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes last year this case has been closed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 10 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

If you receive a notice or email regarding a phone call for an extra price that comes directly from the website and not from me and I have no control over the sending of the notice or email. I don't take part in the telephone program and only work through this format and under your facts this format should be sufficient.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?