Needing to contest a will. TN. A copy of will, Halographic?

Customer Question
Needing to contest a...

Needing to contest a will.

Lawyer's Assistant: Since estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

TN

Lawyer's Assistant: What documents or supporting evidence do you have?

A copy of will, Halographic? will , there are a zillion things wrong wit it. I have exhibits of handwritng, Wrong notaries, etc.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have all copies, etc. here with me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions. Additionally, Most people believe a phone call is the easiest and most efficient way to handle problems. Accordingly, you will receive an automatic phone call request. If you would like a phone call, please click “Accept” when prompted.

Can you pease call me at(###) ###-#### Much easier to explain. Thanks, HD

Sure thing. Once you're prompted for a call, go ahead and accept it.

Tina, Lawyer