You so much for your advice about the subpoena. I contacted…

Customer Question
Hey thank you so much...
Hey thank you so much for your advice about the subpoena. I contacted the attorney, explained the situation, and it's taken care of. It was a lot easier to resolve than I thought it would. I was expecting them to give me a hard time but no they said that I can disregard the subpoena and I don't have to appear. And I even got that in writing via email I didn't even have to call them. Thank you so much! I'm very glad that I didn't ignore it.
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Legal
9/25/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 9 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

It's my pleasure. I think you did the smart thing by getting in touch with them. I'm glad that you don't have to travel back to the states to take part. Thanks again and come back anytime!

I was expecting them to give me a hard time but it was surprisingly easy to resolve. I guess I'm just used to things getting complicated.

I don't blame you. I can imagine your surprise to get that in the mail, but you did the hard thing and you were able to get the job done. Nice work.