My aunt wants to give me some money ,but she don't want. to…

Customer Question
My aunt wants to...

My aunt wants to give me some money ,but she don't want. to hurt me or how to do it .I draw ss

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Alabama

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Legal
9/25/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 10 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Hurt in what way?
how much money I can have in bank or how she can do it leagle
Are there public benefits or something else you are concerned about? Often one sets up a trust and names one as a beneficiary instead of paying directly.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”
Awaiting your reply, thank you! if I can elaborate on anything, just ask me.